Lorena Lane Eurotop mattress that sleeps hot




Hello,
I purchased a Lorena Lane Eurotop mattress that sleeps hot. I hadn't found your blog before the purchase - chief regret
I am a 51 year old normal weight woman and I'm sleeping hot on this bed. The pillowtop is very thin and sewn to the sides of the mattress rather than being loose like a pillow. I do not go "into" the mattress but I have a bad feeling that will happen over time. I think the heat is a combination of the stretch terry fabric and the fire retardant, like you mention in the blog. Will the latex topper solve the heat issue? Also, how do I know which firmness of the topper to purchase? I like the firmness of the mattress when I first get into bed - does that mean I buy the firm topper? Thanks for your help.

Hi Beth,
The latex topper will insulate you from the heat source.
A firm topper is quite firm. The soft topper is designed to relieve pressure points when the mattress is too firm. The medium topper is likely to be fine, but I worry that it may be a little firm.
Since we are having, what I perceive to be, one of those in-between moments, the (N-2) sounds like the right fit...the firmness in between soft and medium.
If ordering on line, leave a note referring to that...or mention it to me if ordering by phone.
A conversation about this would be prudent anyway.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments