Sealy SpringFree Venice Beach latex mattress

RG writes:

Hello Pete,
I bought a queen size Sealy SpringFree Venice Beach latex mattress for my guest room about 5 years ago that is absolutely the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. I wish now that I had bought a king size for our master bedroom, since they are now discontinued. Is there a bed right now that in your opinion is comparable to the Venice Beach? Thank you for your time. 
RG from Texas
*********************************

Hi RG, 
You'll be happy to know, that line was re-marketed under the Stearns & Foster label.
The new name is the S&F Ocean View Villa.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments