Therapedic Medi Coil Ultimate Mattress

Colleen writes:

I have a 20 year old Therapedic Medi Coil Ultimate in king size. Am I crazy in thinking this mattress could actually still be in good shape?  I have a feather bed and plush mattress pad on top. I took those off and had a look at the mattress itself and it still looks and feels good to me.  I was thinking about a new latex mattress after reading your blog but now am wondering if I should just try a topper first.  My husband is 6' 200 lbs. and I am 5'6' and 125 lbs.  I noticed you recommend Therapedic for heavy customers.  I am a side and stomach sleeper & he is a back & side sleeper.

Hi Colleen,
Going with a latex topper first, could save you the price of a new mattress.
Since you would need a latex topper on most mattresses made today, it wouldn't be a waste if you found that you do need a new mattress. 2" oif soft latex makes for a wonderful surface feel that lasts a very long time. 
Here is the link to the toppers.
 

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments