Frustrated over my IBC Europa Pillowtop Mattress

Ellin writes:     

Hi. 
I am so frustrated. Just under two years ago my husband and I replaced our 10-year-old cheap mattress (that had a groove in the middle) with an IBC Europa pillow top (queen size). The guy said we'd need to turn it every two weeks for a few months. My husband's back hurt every morning until about six months ago when I finally just flipped the darn thing and we started sleeping on the more firm side. His back stopped hurting, but my lower right side hurt every morning (I tend to sleep on my left side and back). It also would get grooves in it within a couple of days and, as my husband outweighs me by nearly 100lbs, I constantly felt like I was rolling toward him. Now I've flipped it back to the pillow top side, my back still hurts every morning, and my husband is sleeping on a futon in the den! I paid $1500 for this stupid mattress and am miserable! Can you help? Do you have any advice? My husband wants a memory foam. I am deathly allergic to latex, and I get very sweaty when I sleep. What do you think of Sleep Number beds? Thanks so much for any advice you can offer. (We are in Maryland, if it matters.)
Ellin 

Hi Ellin, 
This can be a very frustrating product to buy. There are many more lousy choices than there are good ones. And, it's way to easy to get ripped off...as you did with that last choice, you made.
Your salesman was careful to instruct you about rotating that mattress so frequently because he knew you were buying a junk bed. $1500!! Really!!...for an IBC!
I'm here to help you...save you from yourself and keep you making more mistakes...which is exactly what you are about to do, left to your own devices.
First, we have to address your fears. Your fear is keeping you from a great night's sleep. 
It's the protein in latex that is the allergen. When latex is made into a foam, the allergen is removed. What you may have experienced in the past, you will not experience with latex foam. (The exception would be latex produced in China. I swear, that country's government is trying to kill us with the crap they produce and send here.)
The latex we carry is US made and hypoallergenic. Also, a latex allergy is topical, not airborne.
You have to be touching it to react to it....and while that is the case with latex gloves, it isn't what happens with mattresses.
Many of the 61 chemicals it takes to make memory foam are toxic and carcinogenic. Besides being a dangerous product, it stinks and causes you to sleep hot. And, to add insult to injury, it wears out within months. It's simply a lousy product. In fact, it's the worst material ever invented for use in or as a mattress. The reason why so much money is spent on hyping this junk, is the money. They make lots of money off the suckers who buy it....and there's one born every minute, according to P.T. Barnum.
The sleep number bed is another useless product. Like a waterbed, an air mattress relies on displacement of body weight for support. There is nothing pushing back up against you, which is lousy support. If you have a bad back, it will get worse. If you don't have a bad back, you're sure to develop one. And, to add insult to injury, it's padded with memory foam. 
Here are links to products that work together to offer proper support and all the comfort you need.
Together, they last a good 10 years. 
This has been the answer for many over the past several years, as it will be for you. 
This mattress, The S&F Heidi contains no memory foam. Opt for the 2" soft Talalay latex topper. You can order on line. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/






Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments

Post a Comment