A Simmons Beauyrest mattress with soft latex topper for Fibromyalgia

Jerry writes:

I have been researching the best mattress for my wife. She has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, hot flashes and restless leg syndrome among other ailments. A Simmons Beautyrest World Class Annapolis Place Luxury Firm with 2" soft layer of Talalay latex was recommended but I want to confirm that recommendation with you. 
I want her to get some solid sleep. As for me I could sleep on a bed of nails. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Jerry 


Hi Jerry, 
You can't go wrong by following that recommendation. There are tons of happy customers who have. Over the past several years, it has worked for many and will work for you.
Here are the links.  
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

http://themattressexpert.com/mattress-brands/simmons/beautyrest-recharge-world-class/

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/





Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments