Talalay Latex Mattress Topper



Hello,
I am thinking of purchasing a talalay latex mattress topper to help alleviate upper back, shoulder, and neck pain, which gets much worse when laying in bed. I have a very firm mattress with a memory foam topper. The firm mattress seems to keep my mid and lower back in good shape, but it is painful on my upper back and shoulders. The memory foam topper is extremely uncomfortable. I have a lot of trigger points, muscle spasms, and cervical strain. I currently use latex pillows and like the feel of them. I sleep on my sides (until arm pain wakes me up) and on my back. I was wondering if the latex topper is a good idea to alleviate pain, and if so, whether I should get the 2" soft as has been recommended to others on your site, or if the 3" would be better.
Thank you, Sarah

Hi Sarah,
The 2" is what we use at home. Our topper is about 4 years old and shows no signs of wear. 
It's very comfortable. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result.




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments