My friend loves your latex mattress topper

My friend loves your latex mattress topper

I WAS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO YOU FOR A PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ANSWER. I HAVE A 7 YEAR OLD KING SIZE PILLOW TOP (CAN'T FIND THE BRAND NAME) BUT IT IS VERY UNCOMFORTTABLE ANYMORE AND I AM NOT IN A FINANCIAL POSITION TO PURCHASE A NEW MATTRESS. A FRIEND SAID YOU RECOMMENDED A LATEX TOPPER FOR HER AND SHE LOVES IT. SHE ALSO SAID YOU ASKED QUESTIONS BEFORE RECOMMENDING WHICH ONE SO PLEASE, I WOULD LIKE YOUR HELP IN THIS AREA! 
GRATEFULLY,
GERI 

Hi Geri, 
Your situation is probably different from that of your friend.
A 2" soft talalay latex topper will restore comfort to the surface of your mattress, but won't straighten out the lumps left by a worn pillowtop. 
When a pillowtop wears, it does so unevenly. You lose comfort, but also support.
To restore support, you would add a 2" layer of Dunlop latex.
If you are slender people, you can get away with just the 2" soft Talalay topper.
If you are average weight or heavier, I'm guessing you'll need both, added support and comfort.
In lieu of a new mattress, I'd suggest a 1.5" layer of Dunlop, topped by a 1.5" layer of soft Talalay latex. When you finally buy a new mattress, you'll be able to use these toppers with it.
If your mattress is still too lumpy, even with the toppers, flip the mattress over for an even surface. 
With a new mattress not being an option, I have no questions for you. 
Here is a link to the toppers. They can be ordered on line.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments