Simmons BeautyRest Black Ansleigh vs. Abriana mattress

Karen writes:

Hello, I currently have an 11 year old S&F pillowtop. I just went to Macys and they had the Ansleigh and the Rita on the floor. I know I want a firm mattress and can always get a quality latex topper to soften the feel. You highly recommend the Ansleigh, but it feels a little soft and I fear that with time, it will only become more soft to the point that it will be uncomfortable. I liked the Rita, it felt I was laying on top of the mattress as opposed to sinking in the mattress. What is your opinion of the Rita? I am mid 60's, a side sleeper with hip and shoulder pain, 175, 5'4". Thank you, Karen 

Hi Karen, 
Any of the four starting models in the Simmons Black line are a fine choice. The Rita is the same as out Abriana. If you like a firm mattress, you can't go wrong with this one.
And as you noted, you can always soften the surface with a quality latex topper.
You happen to have chosen a great time to buy. Between now and June 2nd, pay for the mattress only and get the boxspring free. Here is the link to the Abriana.
 

Simmons Beautyrest Black Abriana Extra Firm



Delivery is free and there's no sales tax. 




Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments