Latex Mattress Topper, deep sleep and no hip pain‏

Cindy writes:


Peter:
I slept like a baby last night.  I can not believe what a huge difference this makes.  I think this is the first time in 7 years I have not had hip pain when I stepped out of bed.  Can I expect this to stay the same or will it change in a couple months and not be as effective.  I actually slept 4 full hours without having to set up on the side of the bed for 30 mins for my hip to quit hurting.  I am usually up every 2 hours for 30 mins., so getting 4 full hours of sleep at a time was a real blessing for me and then to go back to sleep for another 4 hours was delightful.  Thank you so much I will touch base with you in a week or so and let you know how it is going.
Cindy

Hi Cindy,
I am so very pleased to hear this, but not surprised. Reactions like yours, are common with 
these latex toppers. 
It will take a good number of years before you see any change in the performance of latex.
Did you see the movie, "Secretariat"?
Did you see how far out in front of the pack that horse finished in the 3rd race of the Triple Crown?
That's exactly how much better latex is and performs over any other material.
It's a winner and I couldn't be happier for you.

http://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments