Simmons Beautyrest Black Abriana mattress with latex topper, back and shoulder pain w/ arthritis‏

Richard writes:


I suffer from severe sleep apnea, severe degenerative arthritis that generates pain in my shoulders, back, knees, neck, wrists and hands. I weigh 250 lbs. I never get a good nights sleep. Both knees have been replaced, along with one hip and have had failed back surgery. I am in constant pain even with 4 oxy's per day. Can you recommend a mattress for me?
Thank you,
Richard 

Hi Richard,
I can suggest items that will provide proper support and plenty of comfort and a decent number of years....none of which, will fix anything that is wrong with you....but, will relieve you pain and allow you to get a restful night's sleep.
Here are the links to the Simmons Beautyrest Black Abriana mattress and latex topper....the best you can do, under the circumstances...providing proper support and a lot more surface comfort.

Latex Topper



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments