Simmons Luxury Firm World Class Mattress and Latex Topper


Brandi writes:

I currently have a very firm Serta Perfect Sleeper which has sagged horribly and am making the switch to a softer mattress because of pain in my hip and shoulder. I have been to the stores and tried out both the S&F Heidi Luxury Plush and a Simmons Worldclass Beautyrest Surfside Plush Firm. I can't find much on the Worldclass mattress and I am worried that the Heidi Luxury Plush may be too soft and wear too quickly. I am a side sleeper primarily, 5'4, 175lbs. 

Hi Brandi,
My suggestion for you, based on your size and condition, is for the Simmons World Class Annapolis Place in luxury firm and a 2" soft latex topper to alleviate your aches and pains.
Neither of the mattresses you've asked about will do the job by themselves.
Here are links to the mattress and the latex topper.







Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

    Comments