Sealy Springfree Beachside and a Springfree RiverCrest Queen size mattress

 Connie writes:

I recently bought a Sealy Springfree Beachside plush and a Springfree RiverCrest ultra plush Queen size mattress set from you at a total of $3200.00, with the intention of giving one set to my parents. My parents are both in their 80's, Dad has Parkinson's, is 6ft. and 180lbs. Mother is 5'3, 150lbs she has had a knee replacement, hip replacement and has osteoporosis. They are both back and side sleepers. Which of these two mattress sets would be best for them?
Thanks, Connie


Hi Connie. 
I don't think there's any question that your mother would prefer the River Crest. I think dad will be fine with either.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments