Sealy Reflexion latex mattress

Anne writes:

You guided me correctly a few years ago when I was considering a Sealy Reflexion latex mattress to replace a waveless waterbed. Now I need your help again please. I would like to buy my son and daughter in law a new mattress as a gift. They stayed at my house one night so they could try out my mattress. Of course they fell in love with it! My son is 6'3 and 230 lbs, Daughter in law - 150 or so. He likes a firm mattress, she likes a softer mattress. I think the Spring Free replaced the Reflexion but I don't know which model to consider for them. Thanking you in advance for your help.

Anne

Hi Anne. 
The Springfree line has replaced the older Reflexion line. The firm model is the Weybridge. Even though it's firm, it isn't rock hard. The next one to consider would be the Beachside. It's plush without being too soft. You could always get them the firm one and your daughter in law can put a topper on her side to soften it.



Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments