Sealy Posturepedic manufacture's date on my mattress.

Dodie writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm trying to determine the age of the Sealy Posturepedic mattress I have.
The date of manufacture reads 010817. Since this is 2016, I assume it is not in traditional date order. 
Can you tell me how old it is?
Thanks, Dodie


Hi Dodie.
That mattress should be two sided mattress...(same upholstery on both sides).
The date of manufacture is August 17th, 2001



Thanks, Pete

An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments