Softening the surface of a too firm mattress with a soft Talalay Latex topper.

Barbara writes:

Dear Pete:
I have an extra-firm mattress I bought from you about a year ago and it is wonderful! 
However, I now need a mattress that is also comfortable for my boyfriend. I thought I would get one that would be good for both of us and the extra-firm one can go to the guest room. 
I am 5'8", 140 lbs, 67 years old and can sleep on anything apparently. My boyfriend, however is 6'3", 250 lbs, 69 years old, has lower back pain and a painful hip. 
So, he wants something that will give him a comfortable night's sleep; my extra firm doesn't do it for him. 
We live in St. Louis and have access to trying out all the name brands, so if you can give me some suggestions, we'll go try them out, pick one, and then order from you, of course. 
I love your service and look forward to getting my new set soon...as soon as I know what to order! Thank you very much.
Barbara 

Hi Barbara,
The beauty of what you have is that the feel can be altered to accommodate your boyfriend. If he were a smaller man, a new mattress that is less firm would be fine. 
The problem with that is they won't long withstand the weight of 250 pounds. What good is a new, softer mattress if it doesn't keep its shape.?!
As soon as the poly & memory foams at the top compresses, you'll be back to square 1....you with a sore back and he with a sore hip.
You have the right mattress for his weight. All you need is to make the surface more comfortable. You can do that with an Ever-Eden 2" soft Talalay latex topper.
It is all you need to make him comfortable, without sacrificing the firm support your back requires.
Here's the link. You can order it on line. Delivery is free.

themattressexpert.com
These toppers are finished like a mattress, in a taped edged cotton/polyester knit cover.Talalay Latex is a more supple material and is Hypo-Allergenic
Thanks, Pete


An Important Note: 
Any kind of moisture, be it from spills, accidents or perspiration causes a mattress to wear prematurely.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and won't shrink.

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments