Why I Recommend the Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

John writes:

 Hi Pete! 

Thanks for sharing your knowledge so freely and for all your great advice.


I have been to 2 different mattress stores and I felt the sales lady at one store just wanted to sell me a mattress, THAT DAY, and would tell me "what I wanted to hear" instead of "real" information and was steering me to all different kinds of brands, etc. 


The sales lady at the other store kept referring to her huge book of mattress information and I didn't feel she had all of her information straight, she was confusing me and herself. 


What these salespeople that I have been talking to don't realize is that I AM in the market for a new mattress and I WILL be purchasing one once I can get my info straight and make a decision, but their tactics are pushing me away making me second guess their knowledge and intent. I just don’t trust them.


I have found alot of "real" information on your blog and I am now interested in a Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress.

I have 2 questions.

Which one do you recommend?

Do you deliver to LA?

Thanks, John


Hi John,

You seem to have a pretty good read on the average salesperson. It is a very competitive industry and most sales people work on commission. 

They are under a lot of pressure to “make the sale” while they have you. And of course, you feel that.

I have to tell you, though, I give credit to the woman who was looking up the answers. 

A person who is "trained to sell", won't hesitate for a moment and make something up if they don't know it.


The Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses are the best I’ve ever found while shopping at the industry trade shows.


My highest recommendation is for the one that my wife and I have at home…

their Ultra Plush model, which is not a soft as it sounds when compared to ultra plush models of other brands…but supportive and plenty comfortable.


These Greenspring mattresses have the highest coil count…individually pocketed coils that provide an independent suspension type of support, which contours to the body, maintaining the natural alignment of the body and spine…and greatly reduces motion transfer, so you don’t feel your partner’s movements.

The Natural Talalay Latex provides long lasting surface comfort that has no toxic chemicals with nothing to off gas…comfort without sinking.


Our mattress is now 12 years old and still in great condition. And that’s with each of us weighing more than 200 lbs.


What’s more, I sleep and wake without back pain, despite having had a very bad back for decades, which includes herniated and bulging discs, and degenerative disc disease. It’s no less than a great mattress.


We’ve sold many of this particular mattress over the years, with zero complaints. In fact, we have several repeat customers buying that same mattress for other rooms and vacation homes.


Here’s a link to that mattress:

Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush Mattress:

https://tr.ee/wJWpRb




White Glove Delivery is Free Nationwide and to parts of Canada.

Delivery includes: Setup in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress and all packaging materials.


Allow approximately 6 weeks for delivery.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.


Thanks, Pete TME 


Questions? 


TME Website: https://themattressexpert.com/


Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Financing Available 

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram 

Comments