HELP!! Not Getting a Good Night's Sleep on a Tempur-Pedic Mattress.

 Hi Pete,

HELP!! 
Three years ago, my husband and I purchased the Tempur-Pedic split king adjustable bed. 
We have the cool top medium firm.  
Neither one of us gets a good night's sleep on this bed.
It was too expensive for us to ditch, so we continue to get night after night of poor sleep.  
I tried a 2” foam topper on my side to see if that helped but I still didn’t feel comfortable.  
 
Do you have a topper solution?  
I prefer a softer bed, my husband has terrible back issues and prefers a firm mattress.
I anxiously await your answer.
Thanks, Vicki 
Hi Vicki,
Despite all the hype to the contrary, memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented.
Fortunately for you, that mattress is not all memory foam.
The memory foam is only on the top.
Flip your mattress over to the high density poly foam side.
Do that today, and you will both sleep better tonight.
Use the topper you bought for your side, which I’m guessing is also memory foam, until your latex topper arrives.
I suggest the Suite Sleep 3” Soft Pure Vita Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:
This topper provides excellent surface comfort that does not negate the underlying firm support your husband needs for his back. You can get it in a king size, or 2 twin-xl so that the mattress will be the same height on each side.
 
FedEx Shipping is fast. 
In the future, your husband’s back requires an innerspring mattress....one with no memory foam upholstery in it.

Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
 
 
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments