A Mattress Topper to Relieve Arthritis Hip Pain.

 Hi Pete,

I am 63 with diagnosed arthritis in my left hip. I have been waking up in terrible pain every morning for the last couple of months or so. I have a 7 year old temperpedic hybrid that feels too soft (like I’m sinking into it too much; I have similar issues now when sitting in chairs or sofas that you sink into). Would strongly prefer not to invest in a new mattress right now, especially since I’m not completely sure if that would solve the problem.

Are there toppers you would recommend for me (I’m 6’ 245lbs with a large frame) that are soft but relatively firm and would likely help in my situation?
Thanks, Howard

Good Morning Howard,
The problems you’re experiencing are due to the memory foam in your mattress, which is allowing you to sink, being the nature of the beast, as it were.
The arthritis in your hip requires softness that cushions without sinking.

The solution is a soft latex topper, but not added to the top of your mattress.
Before applying the topper, flip your mattress over.
The memory foam on top of your mattress is supported by high density polyurethane foam, which is firmer and doesn’t allow you to sink.

The highest quality, softest latex topper is the Suite Sleep Vita Talalay.

       
 


 


FedEx shipping is fast, arriving in about a week.

Thanks, Pete - TME

Delivery is Always Free 
Online Ordering is Easy & Secure.
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or Choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay

Always:
Use a waterproof mattress protector. 
Your new mattress will last longer if kept it clean and dry.

Follow us on Facebook 

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments