Eco Terra Mattress on an Adjustable Bed Base.

Lyle writes: 

Hi Pete,

I think I'm interested in an Eco Terra Latex mattress. 
Also, will this mattress work on a queen size Adjustable Bed Base?  
I have recently purchased a new Simmons Beautyrest Plush top mattress and am not happy with it.  
I have back pain when I get out of bed in the morning. 
Thanks, Lyle
Hi Lyle,
The Eco Terra Latex mattress will work on an adjustable bed base. 
And, it’s a much better made mattress than anything Simmons makes today.
Here’s the link.






FedEx Shipping is Fast 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram

Comments