Which Latex Mattress Topper to Relieve Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain?

Jan writes: 

Hi Pete,

After lots of thought following our phone conversation, I decided to try a Suite Sleep 2" Latex Mattress Topper on the too firm Simmons Beautyrest Mattress that I already have in the guest room. 
My Guests love the feel. But, it's still a bit too firm for me.
I'm 5'2", 125/130 and primarily a back sleeper with rheumatoid arthritis.  
Which Latex topper do you think would work best for me in my master bedroom?
Which thickness and firmness? 
Thanks, Jan
Hi Jan,
I suggest the Suite Sleep All Natural 3" Soft Vita Talalay Latex Topper.
For a petite female, the 3" Soft Vita Talalay Latex works best.
It will help relieve your arthritis pain and it's hypoallergenic.
Here's the link:
Suite Organic Latex Topper
FedEx Delivery is Fast 
Delivery is Always Free
Online ordering is Easy & Secure
Visa, M/C, Discover, Amex
Or choose 4 Interest Free Bi-Monthly Payments with afterpay
Thanks, Pete - TME
 
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 


All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Follow us on Facebook

Comments