A REALLY SOFT Pillow!

 Ally writes:

Hi Pete,
I want a REALLY SOFT Pillow!
The problem has always been that they flatten out so quickly.
Can I get what I want and have it last a long time, too?!
Thanks, Ally
 
Hi Ally,
You certainly can!
The pillow I'm recommending is the one I use at home. I've had it for years.
It's the softest pillow I could find while shopping at the industry trade shows.
It's made of Hypoallergenic Talalay Latex. The feel is wonderfully soft.
 
Click on this link to view the PureBliss Classic Talalay Latex Pillow:
 
 
Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Pillow
UPS Shipping is Fast & Free.
 
Thanks, Pete 
 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.https://www.themattressexpert.com/store/p169/Organic_Cotton_Waterproof_Mattress_Protector.html#/
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
 
Follow us on Facebook

Comments