I had a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress from 2010.

Electra writes: 

Hi Pete,

I am so happy to be able to reach out to you for help.

I had a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress from 2010--elderberry, firm with great pillowtop.

It was perfect for me and I missed it so badly. It was sagging in the middle

of the bed, so I had to remove it.

Was looking for a long time to a get new and of course, I looked first for

this brand and I was so disappointed to find it so different and its quality so

cheapened as well. Same as well with other brands.

 

I am a single female, 78 and 5 '4 and weigh 200 pds.

Am a side sleeper on both sides and have osteoarthritis all over and both bad knee joints and  lower back issues which I need to be careful with and needs a good support.

I bought a classic mattress from Saatva a month ago--14.5" plush soft. they say it's firm

with v plush top which I do not feel at all. I wake up a lot each night and I do

not feel refreshed at all. I am in pain and exhausted too. 

I get imprints all over both shoulders and upper arms too. Now I see them on my thighs too.

Happens on both sides while sleeping.

They send me a 2 in memory foam to add to the bed a week ago and is still a problem.

I have that mattress, boxspring and I have the original foundation which is still good and received from Macy's with its beautyrest mattress n boxspring.

I read that you do not advise to keep a foundation which I think is great and in

excellent condition. It's attached beautifully to my 40 yrs old wooden headboard.

I would love to keep it.

 

Saatva has a good customer support and I am able to return it and get a refund

minus $99.00 I am glad for that.

I need a firm mattress but with a very soft pillowtop which am surprised is not made anymore. 

All firms say they are plush but I do not see and feel that.

 

Can you help me and guide me.? Very much appreciative to get your badly needed help.

Thanks, Electra



Good Morning Electra,

The problem is the cheap memory foam being used today.

Your old Beautyrest didn’t have that type of upholstery material.

Unfortunately, all of the name brands have been sold to investors.

Cheap memory foam is what they all use to enhance profits since it doesn’t last very long. To make matters worse, it’s also a health hazard, off-gassing the toxic chemicals from which cheap memory foam is made.

 

What you want is a mattress that uses the same components that were used in your old Beautyrest…which is not easy to find. I’ve done that searching for you, at the industry trade shows.

 

The Wolf Tulah Luxury Plush Eurotop Mattress is as close as you’ll find to your old Beautyrest mattress…using the same type of coil system for firm contouring support, and the same type of upholstery materials for comfort. This mattress is comfortable without being overly soft.

There are lots of ways to make a mattress softer if you need to, but you must start with the proper support.

 

I have friends and family sleeping on this mattress and none have needed to add a topper to soften it further. 

I recommend sleeping on it for a couple/few nights before determining if additional softness is even necessary.

 

The upholstery materials are CertiPur certified safe, with no off-gassing.

 

Click on this link to view specifications and prices for the Wolf Tulah Mattress.

https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/wolf-mattress-2__trashed/tulah-luxury-plush-eurotop/

 




 

FedEx Shipping is Fast and Free.

You can order, securely, online.



 

 

Thanks, Pete 

 

A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.

https://themattressexpert.com/waterproof-mattress-protectors-encasements/

 

Website: https://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 856-874-6894



Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments