Best Mattress to relieve Sciatica Pain without any chemical off gassing.

Millie writes: 

Hi Pete,

I need a new mattress to relieve my sciatica pain.
I want the best mattress I can get without any chemical off gassing.
I'm very sensitive to those orders, which hit me like a ton of bricks when I just walk into a mattress store.
I've read a lot of your blog posts and I'm confident that you can help me.
Thanks, Millie
Good Morning Millie,
Sciatica stems from worn or damaged discs in the small of your back.
These discs are pinching a nerve that sends pain down around the hip and leg.
The best way to alleviate this pain is to maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
Maintaining your natural spinal alignment will help prevent the nerve from being pinched…thus relieving the sciatica pain.
The best type of support to achieve this, is with an individually pocketed coil system. The coils all move independently from one another, which is what creates that natural spinal alignment.
A good coil count and strong coils, as you can imagine, will do a better job of this over the long term.
The finest quality mattress that provides this support is the Natura of Canada Greenspring. 
Of their 4 models, the ultra plush is the most comfortable, which will help cushion your shoulder.
The upholstery materials are: Natural Talalay Latex foam, plant based polyurethane foam, and a thin layer of wool as a natural fire retardant.
There is no off gassing, as there are no chemicals to worry about.
 
While shopping at the industry trade shows, this was the very best mattress available. 
My wife and I sleep on this mattress at home.
Despite each of us weighing more than 200 lbs., our mattress remains in like new condition after the 9 years.
What’s more, I have several disc related back problems. 
Yet, I sleep and wake without back pain….thanks to my spine being in its proper, natural alignment.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

This mattress comes with white glove delivery.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packaging materials.
Delivery is free
Thanks, Pete 
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of any mattress, keeping it clean and dry.
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com
Voicemail: 856-874-6894
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Comments