Latex mattress topper. Extreme fibromyalgia pain.

Sharrie writes: 

Hello Pete,

I am contacting you as I am in extreme amount of pain from fibromyalgia.
It's so bad I cannot get in and out of bed without assistance.
The agony makes me sick to my stomach.
I'm 58, 128 lbs. 5' 4" side sleeper.
Can you please tell me which latex mattress topper would be best for me?
Thank you, Sharrie
Hi Sharrie,
The softest and longest lasting latex mattress topper will help relieve your pain.
The Suite Sleep Pure, Organic, Hypoallergenic Vita Talalay Latex Mattress Topper is the softest and highest quality latex topper, available anywhere on the planet.
Shown here:

Shipping is Fast and Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments