My old Simmons Beautyrest mattress has been discontinued.

Joe writes: 

Hi Pete,

I understand that my old Simmons Beautyrest mattress & boxspring has been discontinued.
I saw that you often recommend the two-sided Brolynn mattress in plush.  
I'm not sure of the firmness of mine. 
I've used a latex topper on this mattress, for several years, which also needs to be replaced..
I'm looking for the back pain relief that I used to get from my mattress.
Is this what you would recommend for me? Pricing on King? 
Thanks, Joe
Hi Joe,
It was the individually pocketed coils that provided your back pain relief.
Unfortunately, Simmons has been sold to investors who are using memory foam, which causes a mattress to need frequent replacing. None of today's Beautyrests will last long enough to get old. 
To mimic what you have, I recommend the Wolf Jessica Mattress, which has a medium firm feel.
Add to that, A Suite Sleep 2" or 3" Soft Pure Latex Mattress Topper.
The topper provides surface comfort. And because the latex is so resilient, it absorbs your body weight.
This adds even greater longevity to the mattress.
This sleep system combination will provide the support and feel you liked so much from your current bed when it was new.
BTW: You'll need to replace your old boxspring, as well.
Click on these links to view specifications and pricing:



UPS/FedEx Shipping is Free.
Thanks, Pete 
You Should Know 
Using an old box spring to support any new mattress will cause premature wear and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
A waterproof mattress protector will extend the life of a mattress by keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry.
Voicemail: 856-874-6894

Comments