Sealy Reflexion Latex Foam Laguna Beach Pillowtop Mattress.

Kevin writes: 

Hi Pete,

I have searched your site and found some older information that relates to my current mattress. 
However, I would greatly appreciate a current recommendation you may have for me.
I have a Sealy Reflexion Latex Foam Laguna Beach Pillowtop Mattress.
I bought it many years ago, way back when Sealy was Sealy. I loved it when it was just "my" mattress. 
However, I went to a king size bed and the queen size Reflexion became the guest mattress.  
To this day, everyone that sleeps on it absolutely loves it!
Having gone through 4 king mattresses in the past 15 years, including the high priced Tempurpedic (never again) and the "Hybrid" mattresses, I really wanted to get a king size Reflexion Latex Foam Laguna Beach Pillowtop Mattress!  
Sadly, upon reading your very informative site, I have accepted that I will never see that.
I would, very much, appreciate you directing me to the next best option.
Thank you so much for your time!
Kevin
Good Morning Kevin,
We used to sell that mattress. The Laguna Beach was the top of the Reflexion line.
We carry a couple of suitable replacements for the Laguna Beach.
Both exceed the specifications, as the latex is pure, all natural.
The latex that Sealy used was synthetic and that was topped with polyurethane foam.
Here are the links to the mattresses I’m recommending.


Shipping is FREE
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments