Lower back pain on a Saatva Plush Mattress.

 Annie writes:

Hi Pete,
I recently purchased a Saatva Plush Mattress.
I’ve been sleeping on it for about a month. In the past two weeks I’ve started to have lower back pain.
I’m small and light, so I was told a plush mattress would be most suitable for me.
I am primarily a side and stomach sleeper.
This is going back. I need your recommendation for something better.
Thanks so much, Annie
Hi Annie,
The problem you’re experiencing is the same as with most people in today’s mattress market.
I hear a lot of complaints about Saatva mattresses.
Then again, I hear a lot of complaints about today's mattresses, in general.
I recommend the Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush.
The coils are stronger and there’s no memory foam in it.
As plush mattresses go, this one is not too soft, so you won’t sink.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

UPS Shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments