I have never liked our Tempur-Pedic Mattress.

Patrick writes: 

Hi Pete,  

I was searching online for mattresses to replace our Tempur-Pedic and saw your website.   
My wife and I bought one several years ago. I have never liked it.  
I always feel hot when I sleep and I need to go sleep on the couch just to cool off!  
My wife like it originally for her aches and pains in her back but now thinks it is not helping.  
We are both in our early 50s and just want to sleep more comfortable...and through the night!  
I saw several mattresses on your site but have no idea which would be best.  Can you help?
I am 5-7, 165 and my wife is 5-5, 120
Thanks, Patrick
Hi Patrick,
The Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two Sided Mattress in Plush is an excellent choice for your sizes. 
There’s no memory foam in this, or any other mattress we carry.
It’s the memory foam in your mattress that’s causing your problems.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices:

UPS Shipping is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments