My 8 year old Tempurpedic mattress is hammocking, which started years ago.

Kat writes: 

Hi Pete,

My 8 year old Tempurpedic mattress is hammocking, which started years ago.
I have trialed the Helix memory foam mattress that was hammocking right off the bat and am currently trialing the Puffy memory foam mattress. This one is way too hard so I have tried about 6 toppers at this point and either they lack softness of provide too much and I am hammocking, going back and forth from the pain that causes to the pressure point pain of the too hard memory foam. 
Everything you talked about validates my experience with memory foam! 
It has gotten very difficult to find anything but that on the market.
I am going to send the Puffy back and as many toppers as various places will take back. '
Meanwhile, I am exhausted and disparaged!
I am wanting your recommendation for which mattress you think best for me and topper if needed. 
I am a 61 year old female about 185 lbs. 
I have chronic pain from degenerative disk disease, bulging disks, spinal stenosis, osteoarthritis and idiopathic small fiber neuropathy/fibromyalgia. Oh joy!
I already have a Serta adjustable base for a king size mattress. 
I like soft feeling plush beds minus the sinking too far in to have any spinal support (which sounds like the latex takes care of). I can purchase whatever set up you would recommend. 
I am tired of adding on any additional pain and flip flopping all night!
Additionally, do you have a pillow that feels like down but doesn’t collapse during the night?
I want a one piece king mattress. 
It’s just me and I sleep in the middle of the bed so I can put pillows on both sides for side sleeping with arm and leg support. I mostly sleep on my side with a little time on my back because my pressure points hurt too badly.
I don’t use the adjustable base much. Only occasionally and I mostly like the vibration settings.
Thank you, Kat
Hi Kat,
The mattress my wife and I sleep on has an individually pocketed coil system with latex upholstery. 
The coil system is important for proper spinal support and alignment.
This is what relieves chronic back pain.
The latex upholstery is far more resilient than memory foam…cushiony without allowing you to sink.
My wife and I weigh more than 200 lbs. each.
Our mattress is several years old and still in like new condition.
I have a myriad of severe back problems, mostly disc related.
On this mattress, I sleep and wake without back pain.
This is the mattress I recommend for you.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


Despite the firmness designation of “ultra plush”, it’s not a too soft mattress.
In fact, about 10% of those who buy one, go on to buy a soft latex topper.
I don’t recommend buying a topper until you’ve slept on the mattress for about a week. We can go over which topper if you find it necessary.
A Natura of Canada Vibrance All-Natural Granulated Latex Pillow acts like a down pillow, in that you can manipulate the latex fill to fit around your head and neck anyway you want.
Unlike down, it doesn’t flatten out and lasts for years.
Here is a link to that pillow.

Delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments