A mattress to replace my older Therapedic Cameo Plush.

Jim writes: 

Hi Pete, 

I need your help on a mattress. I am 5’10 200lbs. 
I have L4/5 and S1 damage from various injuries while in the military. 
I am looking or a mattress to replace my older Therapedic Cameo Plush. 
I would appreciate any recommendations you could share.
Many thanksJim
Hi Jim,
You’ve had that mattress quite a while.
I have one, now, that’s even better...more durable, with better support and long lasting surface comfort.
It’s what my wife and I sleep on, at home.
And with each of us over 200 lbs., it's still in like new condition after several
And despite all my disc problems, I sleep and wake with no back pain.
That mattress is the Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Shown here:



You can order that online.
White glove delivery is FREE and there’s NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
Every Mattress is Freshly Made to fill your order...Guaranteed!
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments