Finicky low back. Jessica or Brolynn mattress?

Diane writes: 

Hi Pete,

About a month and a half ago you recommended I purchase a Jessica. 
I've read lots of posts from other customers of yours regarding the Jessica and the Brolynn.  
I have a finicky low back that needs support (or it's off to the Chiropractor) and sleep at least half the night on both of my sides, which is why they've been hurting from pressure point pain. 
I need to commit and order a bed. I have the 3" Topper.  
Would you still recommend the Jessica or should I go with the softer Brolynn?
Diane
Good Morning Diane,
I recommended the Jessica over the Brolynn because you already have a latex topper. The coil system in both mattresses is the same.
The individually pocketed coils contour to the shape of the body and maintain the natural alignment of the spine. THIS type of support is the best you can do to relieve chronic back pain.
Here is the link to the Jessica Mattress.

UPS shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments