Replacing an old two sided Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.

Annette writes: 

Hi Pete,

I'm in need of replacing an old two sided Sealy Posturepedic Mattress.
It gave firm support and was plush on top.
We've had it a very long time, but now it's pretty well shot.
Before finding your blog, I went to a local store to shop. 
They tried selling me a Sealy mattress that's one sided, but otherwise the same.
Thank goodness I decided to do some research, where I found you.
It's clear to me, now, that I was being lied to.
Is your Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush the right choice.
It seems so. I just want to confirm that with you before placing my order.
Thanks, Annette
Hi Annette,
Yes, you were lied to.
Yes, the Wolf Brolynn in Plush is the closest match to your old Sealy Posturepedic mattress.
You'll be very pleased with the support, comfort and longevity this mattress provides.
Thank you for taking the time to peruse my blog posts.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices.

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments