Flipping a Tempur-Pedic Mattress due to Back Pain.

Bob writes: 

Hi Pete,

I've been reading a lot of your sage advice since buying our Tempur-Pedic Mattress.
Shortly after our exchange period expired, my wife and I started having back pain on this mattress.
This problem sent me to the internet, which is where I found you.
We took the advice you posted and flipped our Tempur-Pedic Mattress.
You were right as rain! The back pain went away, and the flip side of the mattress is too firm for comfort.
We added the comforter we have, which helped. But I can see that this is not a long term solution.
Already we're having to fluff it up on a daily basis. 
I'm ready to order one of your latex mattress toppers.
Which one do you recommend?
We are, both, average size people.
Thanks, Bob
Hi Bob,
Thank you for taking the time to read the information on the blog.
To maximize you surface comfort, and for people of your sizes, I recommend: 
The 3" Soft Organic Latex Mattress Topper from Suite Sleep.
Latex is amazingly comfortable...providing the feeling that you're floating.
Click on this link to view that topper. You can order securely online. 

Delivery is FREE and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments