Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush.

Charles writes: 



Hi Pete,

You're doing a great job and providing an invaluable service to the consumer.
After 5 years of buying mattresses that have caused me nothing but pain, I found your blog.
The information led me to buy the Wolf Brolynn Old Fashioned Two-Sided Mattress in Plush.
I've had this mattress for a few months now, and have never slept better, and without back pain in years.
(I wanted to wait awhile before writing, as my previous mattresses failed by this time)
Thank you, so much for all you do and what you have done for me and my wife.
I wish you and your wife the merriest of Christmases and the Happiest New Year.
I'm eternally grateful.
Charles. 
Hi Charles,
I can't tell you how happy I am to hear all that.
When you sleep well, everything in your life improves...including whatever it is you do for a living.
Subsequently, there are others who benefit from that.
Over-all happiness increases and problems are more easily handled.
I truly appreciate you taking the time to write.
A Very Merry Christmas to you and yours.
For anyone wishing to be sleeping as well as Charles, here is a link to that mattress:

UPS Shipping is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.
Thanks, Pete
VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Voicemail: 1-856-874-6894 

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments