Another Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Vicky writes: 



Hi Pete,

We bought a King size Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress from you, as you recommended.
We absolutely love it. We are getting the best sleep we've had in years.
In fact, we love it so much, that we want another one in queen size.
Can you send me the link to that mattress...so I can place my order?
Thanks, Vicky

Hi Vicky,
I'm so pleased that you're enjoying your mattress.
You may remember that my wife and I sleep on that same mattress.
So, while the news is good, I'm not surprised.

Click on this link to view specifications and prices.


White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes setup in your bedroom and removal of all packing materials.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments