I am enjoying my Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress.

Joanne writes: 



Hi Pete, 

I am enjoying my Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress. 

After giving it a number of months, I believe I’m ready for a topper for a little more of a plush feel. 
What is your most economical recommendation for this mattress? 
As always, thanks for your wise counsel.
Joanne

Hi Joanne,
I so pleased to hear that you’re enjoying your mattress.
Our most economical latex topper is the Pure Bliss plush, which comes 2” or 3” thick.  
The 3” provides a more luxurious feel.
However, if all you need is a little extra surface comfort, the 2” should do nicely.
Here is the link you’ll need to buy that.


Ups shipping is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments