I'm looking for a good quality, reasonably priced mattress for my wife and I.

 Albert writes:

Hi Pete,

I'm looking for a good quality, reasonably priced mattress for my wife and I.
I'm about 180 lbs and she is only about 125 lbs.
I like firm support and she wants a softer top.
Do you have something that fits the bill?
Thanks Albert

Hi Albert,
I do, indeed.
The Wolf Pocketed Coil/Latex Hybrid Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress uses a double tempered steel coil for firm, contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of your spine. 
It also has a latex/poly foam eurotop for a comfortable sleeping surface.
I'm sure you'll both be happy with the support, comfort and longevity of this mattress.
You'll also be pleased with the price.
Click on this link to view specifications and prices for that mattress.


You can order online.
Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments