I Love My Natural Talalay Latex Mattress Topper

Sharon writes:

Hi Pete,
I purchased my latex mattress topper from you, about 2 years ago, and I love it.
I need the same topper for a twin size bed.
I hope you have a record of exactly what I purchased. 
I know it was 2 inch and made of natural Talalay latex.
Please send me that information, as I can't seem to find my receipt.
Thank you, Sharon 

Hi Sharon,
Good to see you back. I’m happy that you’re pleased.
You bought the Pure Bliss Plush 100% All Natural Talalay Latex Topper, 2” thick, in full size.
Here’s a link to that. You can order that online.


Shipping is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete 

We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.
Shown here, are 2 quality models from which to choose.


Phone: 856-874-6894
Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Comments