New Mattress, Latex Topper and Latex Pillows...A Totally Satisfied Customer.

Frank writes:


 

Hi Pete,

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for your time, explanations and expertise in helping me choose the best bedding set up for me. Last night was my first night sleeping on the new mattress, latex topper and Latex pillows. 
Perhaps the best way I can explain is to tell you my bedtime routine has been unchanged for years, until last night. Upon laying down I was immediately enveloped with a feeling of “supportive floating”, not unlike in a calm, quiet swimming pool. My historic routine was immediately forgotten and I just lay there in total comfort and peace. 
Please consider me a totally satisfied customer.
Respectfully yours, Frank

Hi Frank,
Thank you, so much, for this feedback.
I can’t tell you how pleased I am to hear it.
A good night’s sleep and the increased quality of life that it produces is what it’s all about. I’m happy to know that I was able to provide you with all that.
You should experience that same support and comfort every night for years to come.

Thanks, Pete

To anyone reading this blog Post
If you would like to sleep as well as Frank, here are links to items he bought:
Click on these links to view Specifications and Prices:

Natura of Canada Greenspring Plush Mattress:

Suite Sleep 3" Soft Organic Latex Topper:

Pure Bliss Soft Talalay Latex Pillow:
https://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments