A Mattress for Master and Guest Bedrooms Like My Old Simmons Beautyrest.

Amy writes: 

Hi Pete,

I stumbled across your website today.
I am trying to research what would be comparable to my Simmons World Class Beautyrest DURHAM model. 
When I say I love this mattress set…I have had it for about 20 yrs, if not longer. 
The coil count and heftier coils around the edge to support you sitting on the edge of the mattress. 
Plus, I am a side and stomach sleeper and this mattress set is firm but plush to support my stomach sleeping. 
This particular set is a full size. 
I need to find a king and queen size set for my master bedroom and spare bedroom. 
Please help! 
I did see your post to someone else about looking at Natura of Canada.
I am wondering if this brand would be the same suggestion for my “old” Beautyrest mattress set.
Thank youAmy

Hi Amy,
If you haven’t been in the mattress market for 20+ years, you wouldn’t recognize it.
All of the major brands that you could once trust to make a quality mattress, have been sold. Sealy and S&F were purchased by Tempurpedic.
Simmons and Serta were purchased by an investment group...the same investment group.
All have changed the upholstery materials to memory foam, which is specifically designed to cause a mattress to need frequent replacing...not to mention the toxic off gassing from the 61 different chemicals used to make it.
Their focus has changed from quality to profit.

The good news is that there are a few good brands out there that use an individually pocketed coil system, like in your old Beautyrest, that are using quality, natural upholstery materials....and we carry a couple of them.

What I would recommend for your master bedroom is likely to be different than what you need for a guest bedroom that gets occasional use.
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses are better suited to every night use in a master bedroom.
There are 4 choices of comfort. My wife and I sleep on the ultra plush model.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:


These mattresses come with white glove delivery and include removal of your old mattress/set.

For a guest bedroom that is used occasionally, the Wolf Mattresses are a better value.
Of them, The Wolf Brolynn Duo Comfort that is firm on one side and plush on the other side, is more versatile.
It allows you to accommodate the desired feel of any guest.

The most comfortable is the Wolf Tulah Plush Eurotop Mattress.
Shown here:


The Wolf mattresses ship via UPS.
Delivery for any of our mattresses is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase its longevity.
We recommend our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 

Website: http://themattressexpert.com/

Email: pete.themattressexpert@gmail.com

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 


Free Delivery...Factory Direct.

All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order

Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments