An Elevated Mattress for GERD.

Hi Pete,
I have Gerd. I need to sleep on an elevated mattress.
I am a side sleeper, so I need a mattress that tilts, but remains flat.
And, I need a good quality mattress.
What do you suggest?
Thanks, Greg

Hi Greg,
There are a couple of ways to provide the tilt you need and still remain flat.
One, is the Glideaway adjustable bed base that has a "Tilt" feature.
Shown here:

Or, for a whole lot less money, simply use Bed Risers under the head of your bed.
Shown here:
See the source image
For an excellent quality mattress, that works well for a side sleeper, The Wolf Hybrid Tulah Plush Eurotop.
Shown here:

This mattress comes with free shipping and there's no sales tax.


We recommend using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping the upholstery materials clean and dry will extend the life of the mattress.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments