Mattress to replace my 15 year old Sealy Latex Mattress.

Richard writes:

Hi Peter,
About 2 years ago, I bought an EverEden 9" Latex Mattress, from you, for a new summer home in SC. 
I have to say, it is OK, but I am not real thrilled with it. It feels kind of "thin".  
That being said, I am now looking to replace our 15 year old Sealy Reflexions Newport Beach latex mattress.
We have been very happy with that one but my wife now feels it is causing her some back pain. 
So, she wants to replace it.

I am 6' 4" 295 lbs and my wife is 5' 7" 160 lbs.  
Not sure if I want a pure Latex mattress or a Hybrid. 
What do you recommend?  
Thanks, Richard

Hi Richard,
If you want to stay with a latex mattress, but want something more substantial than the EverEden, 
then I suggest the Natura of Canada.
Their Bourdolay Plush is a good replacement for the Sealy you have.
Here’s a link to that mattress.

An excellent Coil/Latex Hybrid is the one we sleep on, at home.
Also made by Natura of Canada, the Greenspring Ultra Plush offers excellent support and comfort.
Shown here:

These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress. 
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments