Breaking out with Itchy Hives From a Tempurpedic Mattress.

Kelly writes:

Hi Pete,
Recently, my husband and I bought a Tempurpedic mattress and pillows. 
I am breaking out with very itchy hives at my hairline, which has progressed to my hips and back. 
I found this email (below)on your website from 2007.
It is exactly what is happening to me. Do you know if it was ever resolved if she fixed it? 
I tried putting an additional  thicker mattress pad on the bed, but it does not seem to make a difference. 
Please advise. Kelly 

2007
Kathy of Raleigh, writes:
My husband and I bought a Tempurpedic after Christmas last year.  
I've started to have some kind of allergic reactions on my right hip, left front hip, in back of head a hair line, on my back.  
It looks like hives. My dermatologist can not tell me exactly what I'm allergic to.  
Do you know of any allergies to the Tempurpedic mattress?
Thanks, Kathy


Hi Kelly,
Contrary to all the ads, hype and sales pitches, Memory Foam is the absolute worst upholstery material ever invented.
Since your mattress is new, you haven’t yet discovered what a poor quality product it is.
What you have discovered is that it off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it’s made.
Not only is it a lousy product, in terms of quality, it’s a health hazard.
Many people react to these toxic chemicals, in one way or another.

My advice...return it for a refund...even if it takes a lawyer to get that done.
In choosing a mattress, look for more natural materials...and avoid memory foam.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments