A Mattress to Relieve My Constant Back Pain.

Summer writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a mattress made of memory foam.
The salesman, at the store where I bought it, swore up and down that this mattress would relieve my constant back pain.
At first, it seemed to do the job. My back felt better. That lasted until just after my comfort guarantee expired.
Now, my back pain is worse than it was before.
Since finding your blog, I've read where that is common.
Now, I need a mattress that will actually relieve my back pain.
An additional problem is that I don't have much money to spend.
This piece of junk I bought was plenty expensive.
I need your help.
What can you recommend for me?
Thanks, Summer

Hi Summer,
A pre-compressed individually pocketed coil unit will provide upward support that an all foam mattress does not provide.
This type of support is firm, but contouring...which gives with the contours of your body and maintains the natural alignment of your spine.
This is key to relieving chronic disc related back pain.

I could tell that there is also an economic situation to be considered.
So, here is a link to a couple of good quality, two sided mattress that are reasonably priced. Both use the kind of coil system described above.
Wolf Brolynn two-sided Mattress for back pain.


The Brolynn Plush is a medium plush...more firm than plush.
The Duo Comfort is Firm on one side and plush on the other.
The plush side of the Duo Comfort model will be more to your liking.
This is likely to eliminate the need for a latex topper purchase.

These mattresses are delivered via UPS.
They take about a week to arrive.
Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

While you wait for your new mattress to arrive, flip over the mattress you have.
Even though it was made to be one-sided, the underside is much firmer.
It won't be comfortable, but your back will hurt less.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.
Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.


Comments