To Relieve Neck, Shoulder and Hip Pain, Add a Latex Topper to a Too Firm Mattress.

Carrie writes:

Hi Pete, 
I have a king size firm mattress that works fine for my husband. 
My issue is neck and shoulder pain, sometimes hip pain. 
I am a 57 year old female, 5'2", 150 pounds. 
Can you recommend a topper for me? 
I never move from my side of the bed. 
Can I just buy a twin size to put on my side of the bed to make it easier for me to afford this purchase? 
Also, can you recommend a pillow. 
I appreciate your help. Carrie 


Hi Carrie,
All you need is 2" of Plush Talalay Latex, to relieve the pressure and pain at your hip and shoulder.
If you don't mind that your half of the mattress will be 2" higher than your husband's half, then a twin-xl size is what to get, to minimize the cost.
However, your husband would also benefit from the topper....providing you both, with a greater depth of sleep...without sacrificing the firm support of the mattress.
Here is a link to the Pure Bliss Latex Toppers. 
https://themattressexpert.com/pure-latexbliss-toppers/


If your neck pain is chronic, the Pure Bliss Talalay Latex/Down Pillow works wonders at relieving that pain.
The Pure Bliss Soft Talalay Latex Pillow provides a softness that can't be beat.
The nice thing about these latex pillows is that they remain like new for years.Here is the link to those.
https://themattressexpert.com/organics/organic-pillows/

Both, the latex toppers and latex pillows are delivered free and with NO sales tax.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.
Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894  Email: themattressexpert@live.com
Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments