Ordering Problems Paying via PayPal.

Judy writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm having problems ordering through your website.
I have tried several times, this past weekend, to place an order for one (1) Talalay LatexDown pillow for $129.99.  
Every time I click on "Submit Order", it refreshes the page and takes me back to that same page to "Submit Order".  
I was trying to pay for it through PayPal. I can't tell if the order is being placed or what's going on.  
I don't want to end up with 4 or 5 orders for this pillow.  
I am only trying to order one (1) pillow.  
Thanks, Judy


Hi Judy,
My apologies for the difficulty.
When paying via PayPal, some orders go through easily and some don’t.
We've checked it numerous times, from our end, and it checks out as working properly.
It seems to me that PayPal doesn't work well with certain servers. Google Chrome works well.
However, we've found that we can get around this problem easily.
All we need do, is to send you and invoice from our PayPal account, which you can then respond to with your payment.
THAT works every time.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments