Soft Talalay Latex Mattress Topper to Relieve Hip Pain.

Larry writes:

Hi Pete,
Got caught up in a hectic schedule but am now ready to order a latex topper.  
I am planning to put this on top of our mattress, which is somewhat padded. I'll flip the mattress over to the hard side to use the topper.  
Do I still get a soft, or should I get a medium? 
Because of the spinal stenosis/ hip issues, I would think I need support but also want to be very comfortable. 
Thanks so much. Larry

Hi Larry,
If you are going to add it to the top, I'd suggest the 2" Vytex Dunlop in Medium.
Flipping the mattress over will improve your support and adding a 2" Soft Talalay latex topper will maximize the surface comfort.
I believe to be your better option.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/


UPS Delivery is Free and there's No Sales Tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments