A Tempurpedic Mattress Causes So Much Back Pain.

Tammy writes:

Hi Pete,
My husband and I have a king size Tempurpedic mattress that causes me so much back pain, I wake up feeling crippled every day.  
I actually saw your post to another person experiencing the same thing, and so we flipped over the mattress, and while I am sleeping better on that side, it’s just too firm, that I’m still not waking up completely pain free.  
The pain works itself out within 5 min. of being up, and I’ve had the opportunity to sleep in some other beds recently completely pain free.  
We do NOT, however, want to spend big bucks buying another bed.  
My question to you is what topper can you sell me that will work best for us?  
We’re not into super soft, but we need something to soften up the bed.  
Also, with the topper, should we plan to put it on the memory foam side of the bed, or on the “flip side” we are currently using.
Thanks, Tammy

Hi Tammy,
Keep the memory foam side down and add the topper to the flip side of the mattress.
Latex is far more resilient than any other type of foam, so even soft latex isn’t too soft.
It will relieve the pressure points, which will allow you to sleep comfortably.
A 2” Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper is all you’ll need.
Shown here:


UPS Delivery is Free and there’s no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments