EverEden, A Pure, All Natural Latex Mattress.

Damaris writes:

Hi Pete,
I stayed at the Swissotel Plaza in Basel Switzerland in July.
I absolutely loved the mattress! I always have back pain but didn't have any when sleeping there.
I looked at the mattress and thought I had the brand (Funke Medical), but the desk clerk told me as I was leaving Basel that Funke was the mattress COVER not the brand of the mattress.

I've emailed and phoned the hotel trying to get more information, but so far all I know is that they sell mattresses on their "Swissotel at home" website. https://swissotelathome.com/en/swissotel-bed/memory-foam-bed

Actually, they have two mattresses on the site, but I'm almost positive it was a latex/foam mattress in my room.

I have several concerns: 
(1) the desk clerk told me they got their mattresses from Texas?! 
(2) the shipping to the US on the website is 999 Euros! 
(3) there must be something similar that I could try in the US with this description: 
-Latex core to eliminate pressure points that cause tossing and turning
-Open cell structure for both durability and breathability
-Polyurethane foam topper for added comfort
-Rigid edges to support sitting and sleeping
-Woven damask and resilient polyester fiber cover for easy cleaning

Any suggestions?  
Thank you!
Damaris


Hi Damaris,
There's nothing like sleeping on latex.
Latex is and has been the best upholstery material for the last 100 years....most comfortable and longest lasting.
The mattress you slept on has some polyurethane foam on top, which will wear more quickly.
Here is a link to EverEden's Pure, All Natural Latex mattresses:


The 9" model is the most comfortable.
These use a 6" Dunlop Latex core and a Talalay Latex top layer.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments