Mattress Recommendation Like a Hotel Simmons Beautyrest.

Paul writes:

Hi Pete,
Can you recommend a mattress and box spring for me?
I had an amazing sleep on a hotel's Simmons Beautyrest mattress.

I could buy this exact model but I heard (I think from your site) that:
1. These hotel-branded mattresses are overpriced relative to nearly identical models, and 
2. The pillow top wears out pretty quickly.

Requirements:
1. Most importantly, sleeps cool. One night I tried a "Beautyrest 3.5" Geo-Matt Foam Topper." 
    It was so hot, I couldn't even last 10 minutes on it before I had to rip it off and send it back.
2. Queen-sized
3. I thought I wanted a firm mattress. 
    My whole life I always slept on a somewhat firm bed, but the above mattress had a soft top      So, I guess I want a firm bed with a soft top?? 
    (I find Tempurpedics to be quite uncomfortable.)
4. Independently wrapped coils so I'm not woken up by my partner

I'm 6'1" 190. My partner is 5'3" 125. 
Thanks a lot for any advice you can offer!
Paul

 
Hi Paul,
When recommending a Simmons Beautyrest, we recommend a firmer model that’s softened at the top with all natural Talalay Latex.
Latex sleeps cool and insulates you from the memory foam in the mattress.
The latex absorbs your body weight, which causes the mattress to remain like new and last far longer than the manufacturer intended.
For your size, the mattress would be the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Sandy Springs in Luxury Firm...shown here:

Beautyrest Recharge World Class Mattress is known for providing both comfort and support. Contact The Mattress Expert to order yours today! 856-874-6894
themattressexpert.com

Add to that, an EverEden 2” Soft Talalay Latex Topper...shown here:

Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
themattressexpert.com

And while you aren’t heavy enough to make this imperative, the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses are better made and much longer lasting.
These mattresses use the same individually pocketed coil unit as in the Beautyrest, 
with a number of differences.
1) a higher coil count. 1020 in queen, compared to 900 in the Beautyrest.
2) coils made of double tempered steel, compared to Simmons’ untempered raw steel.
3) upholstery consisting of natural Talalay Latex, containing No Memory Foam, compared to all memory foam in the Beautyrest.

The Natura Greenspring does not require the additional purchase of a latex topper.
The Plush EuroTop model provides the firm support and soft sleeping surface you’re looking for.
Here is the link to that line.

Greenspring Liberty Plush Euro Top. Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Plush Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together ...
themattressexpert.com

Given your sizes, either one is suitable.
Both choices come with Free White Glove Delivery, and there’s no sales tax.
The latex topper arrives via UPS.

Natura takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive...being made in Quebec.
Simmons takes about 2 weeks to arrive.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments